• Responsible on payroll administration, recruitment and employee displinary issue.
• Sourcing and analyze the training development for all employees.
• Maintain records and compile statistical reports (Hires, Transfer, Performance review & etc).
• Responsible in implement and renew all internal procedures and operation manuals to improve the efficiency of works.
• Advice staff on specific entitlements, explain employement standards and legislations. Assist with day-to-day operations of administrative duties such as driver arrangement, booking for flight tickets and hotels for a business trip.
• Assist in general HR Administration filling.
• The ad-hoc tasks assigned by the superior.
• Minimum Diploma in Human Resource/ Business Studies/ Administration/ Management or equivalent.
• Minimum 1 year of HR & Admin working experiences.
• Ability to work independently and a good team player.
• Mandarin speaking will be added advantages.